To order the school uniform please follow the link to our uniform provider:
Oakfield Schools Federation’s uniform
New school uniform – to begin in September 2022
- Navy jumper or cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers, skirts, or pinafores
- Navy hoody
- Blue summer dress or grey shorts
- Footwear – Black Shoes
- PE days children wear PE kits (black bottoms / white T-shirt) Trainers. No football strips or other sports wear.
- Blue book bags and PE bags are available through uniform supplier
- Parents who have stocks of old uniform, children can continue to wear it.
Blue P.E. bags and Red Book bags with the school name on are available from school.
Would you please ensure that all children’s belongings are clearly labelled.
Parents and Guardians are requested to provide:
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt
- Sand shoes (plimsolls) for indoor PE
- Trainers for outdoor PE
- Hoodie or sweatshirt for outdoor PE (optional/available to buy from school)
- Black jogging bottoms for outdoor PE
In September you will be informed of PE days. PE kits will stay in school and be sent home each half term.
It would be best for children not to wear earrings on PE days.
Children are discouraged from wearing jewellery in school with the exception of watches.
All jewellery should be removed during school physical education and sporting activities in line with national guidance.